Offered on campus
. Prepare for the CPA with applicable and relevant courses, and then, decide to apply these credits toward the full graduate degree.
This graduate certificate provides you with the academic foundation to successfully pass the CPA exam. It offers:
- 12 credit hours of graduate education toward the 150 credit hours required to sit for the CPA exam in Indiana.
- The flexibility to carry these credits into the MSA or MST, leaving just 18 credit hours remaining to complete one of these renowned Kelley degrees.
- 180 continuing professional education (CPE) credit hours.
- Six graduate certificate credit hours at the undergraduate rate for students taking accounting electives in the Kelley Indianapolis Undergraduate Program. Kelley undergraduates may complete the remaining six graduate certificate credit hours at night during the summer after graduation, while studying for the CPA exam.
- A broader range of accounting electives available during your undergraduate studies. These electives are open only to those undergraduates enrolled in the graduate certificate program.