Sending your test scores
IUPUI requires all incoming freshmen who have will enroll within 6 months of high school graduation to send their results from taking either the SAT or ACT. These scores must come directly from the testing agency.
Before the test:
Both the SAT and ACT allow a number of reports to be sent to institutions once results are available. You can request scores be sent to IUPUI using the appropriate code. IUPUI’s codes are:
SAT allows four free test score reports when the student signs up for the test. ACT allows up to six when the student registers for the test.
After the test:
SAT – You can send up to four score reports for free within nine days of the exam. After that time, there is a required fee ($12 or $31 for a rush report) unless the student qualified for a test waiver. SAT test takers can send their scores using the Score Choice interface.
- Login to their College Board Account
- Go to MY SAT page
- Click Send Scores button
ACT – You can order test scores reports for additional college by logging into the ACT Web account, by phone (319.337.1313; requires credit card and cost is $28 per test report)), and my postal mail (ACT Customer Care — Score Reports, PO Box 45, Iowa City, IA 52243-0451). ACT score reports are $13 (or $16.50 for a priority report) per test date per report.
To order online,
- Log into the ACT Web Account
- On the main page, click the SEND YOUR SCORES button
- Select the test location and test date that you want to send; student must use their ACT ID (The ACT ID is an 8-digit number that begins with a dash. It appears in the top left-hand corner of your mailed score report.)
- Enter the School’s 4-digit code (IUPUI is 1214) and enter credit card information.