No matter how long it’s been since you were in a college classroom, it’s never too late to go back to school. If you’re thinking of finishing your undergraduate degree at IUPUI, your first step is to apply for admission. And as a Jaguar, you won't be working towards your goals alone — our Center for Transfer and Adult Students is here to support you from application to graduation.
Completing your degree at IUPUI
Contact the Center for Transfer and Adult StudentsHine Hall 121875 West North Street
Indianapolis, IN 46202
- Phone: 317-278-7600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As an adult learner, how you apply to IUPUI will largely depend on the education you have already completed.
- If you have never taken courses towards a degree after high school, you will apply to IUPUI as a beginning freshman.
- If you have enrolled in a degree-seeking program at another college or university outside of the Indiana University system, but did not complete your bachelor's degree, you will apply to IUPUI as a transfer student.
- If you have enrolled in a degree-seeking program at an Indiana University campus other than IUPUI, but did not complete your bachelor's degree, you will apply to IUPUI as a intercampus transfer student.
- And finally, if you have enrolled in a degree-seeking program at IUPUI, but did not complete your bachelor's degree, you will re-apply as a returning IUPUI student.
Your first step in the application process is to complete IUPUI’s undergraduate admissions application. We strongly recommend that you apply online so we can process your application faster.
If you prefer to submit a hard copy of your application, you may request a PDF of the application form by emailing email@example.com.
We know that completing your degree is important to you. That's why IUPUI's Center for Transfer and Adult Students is here to help you succeed. Once you've applied to IUPUI, we recommend that you connect with the CTAS to start planning for your future.