Ivy Tech transfer students seeking their first baccalaureate degree, who apply to transfer to IUPUI with an associate degree from Ivy Tech are encouraged to apply if:
- At the time of completing this application you have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA;
- You have completed 45 transferable credit hours upon admission to IUPUI;
- You will graduate in December or May with an Associate Degree;
- Meet regular admission requirements to be degree seeking through an IUPUI undergraduate campus-base program;
- Plan to be enrolled full time (12 or more credit hours each semester);
- Are a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of Indiana
- Are an admitted IUPUI student
To get started, search "Scholarships" on One.IU.
Transfer Scholarships are renewable if the student maintains a minimum IU cumulative GPA of 3.0 and continuous full-time enrollment in an IUPUI campus-based program.
By completing this application, you will be considered for one of the five available transfer scholarships listed below. You may only receive one of these scholarships.
- Passport to IUPUI*
- Ivy Honors College to IUPUI
- TSAP (Transfer As A Junior) to IUPUI
- Diversity Transfer to IUPUI
- ASAP to IUPUI
- Spring transfer: September 1st – November 15th
- Fall transfer : January 1st – June 1st
* Students receiving the Jaguar Transfer Excellence Award can stack their admission-based scholarship with the Passport to IUPUI award; however, the maximum for the combined award is $4,000 per year.