In response to the rapidly evolving novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, all in-person visits to IUPUI have been cancelled. As a result, the Office of Undergraduate Admissions has indefinitely postponed all tours, events, group visits, and in-person office visits.
While the ability to visit our campus in person has been suspended and the Admission Center will be closed, the day-to-day operations of the Office of Undergraduate Admissions will remain available on a virtual basis. We encourage you to engage with Admissions staff and current students through virtual opportunities we are actively working to implement.
- Information on Indiana University’s response and current status.
- Check out campus from the comfort of your own home by viewing our 360-degree virtual tour.
- See our students and campus by following us on Instagram.
- Questions about your admission? You can reach out to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions to chat with a counselor.
- School counselor or transfer advocate? Our Director, Errol Wint, has provided you with some steps we are taking for you students.
Undergraduate Admissions office hours:
- Monday through Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Contact: 317-274-4591 | email@example.com