Your education at IUPUI is one of the biggest investments you'll make in your adult life. Scholarships help you keep your education on track academically and financially.
Key dates to consider when applying for fall freshman admission and awards:
- November 15: Priority date for full merit aid consideration,
- February 15: Deadline to apply for admission-based scholarships and competitive/diversity scholarships.
For early merit award notification, complete all necessary materials by the November 15 priority consideration date.
At IUPUI, scholarships are broken into different categories:
- Admission-based scholarships: IUPUI's Jaguar Excellence Awards are automatic scholarships that are awarded at the time you are admitted to IUPUI based on your high school GPA . No separate scholarship applications are required for these awards and are renewable during your studies at IUPUI.
- Honors College scholarships: competitive scholarships awarded to high-achieving incoming freshmen who are admitted to IUPUI and complete the IUPUI Honors College. These scholarships have early deadlines.
- Competitive scholarships, including diversity scholarships: scholarships that require a separate application, and may be based on your major, financial need, academic performance, or extracurricular activities. These awards may require an essay specific to the scholarship or the FAFSA, in addition to the application.
No matter which of these awards you explore, the first step is to apply for admission to IUPUI.
Please note, all scholarships are reviewed on an annual basis and may change from year-to-year. The information provided below is applicable for 2023-2024 academic year (Fall 2023 and Spring 2024 terms) only.